September 17, 2012

0 Flower is a flower, it doesn't have to try to bloom

I know i am such an unconsistent person *duh* it's been a while since the last time i wrote here but pardon pardon pardon me 'cause while i was away, i put all my efforts to school. Yes time to be serious 'cause exams are approaching slowly but sure, i only wish the best for this last year in senior high school

NYFW is over and now it is the time for LFW. I love Fashion Week! The ladies out there are such a great inspirations and they're all very very beautiful in their own style. NY ladies are undoubtly creative, so is London ladies! And let's wait for PFW and the ladies also. Thanks to Fashion Week also, I got so many lessons for mixing (and bunch of wishlists too!)

As a blogger and 24 hours (Kidding!) fashion watcher, i surely have my own favorite bloggers. One of them is Peony Lim i think it was 3/4 months ago when i first discovered her and fell in love with her Chinese English beauty (Not to mention her beautiful brown hair and sophisticated style also). Peony's signature style is simple, but classy at the same time also. I love her creativity, i think she's the perfect role model ever. Peony wore a flower hairclip when it was NYFW and that's how i got my guts yesterday to wear a flower hairclip that i bought 2 years ago and has only been used for 2-3 times.


 My hair is not straight, it is wavy. I love it and of course i embrace it!

Flower hairclip - Forever21
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dear readers, comments are very welcome so do not be hesitate.
Thanks a lot for visiting!

 

Le Petillante Dame Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates